We love cats!
Here's a couple ways that we treat our feline clients with extra care:
- They have a separate entrance to our building.
- They have a dedicated exam room.
- The Doctor handles them in a specific way, that is different than how dogs are handled.
- Special vaccines are used that are designed for cats to reduce the risk from reactions.
- Sometimes cats don't love us, but that is OK because their well being is our major concern.
Have we seen your cat lately?
The American Association of Feline Practitioners and American Animal Hospital Association recommend a minimum of one annual wellness exam for cats, with more frequent exams for senior and geriatric patients, or those cats with medical or behavioral conditions.
Click here to see "rebranding the cat video"
Cat carrier video. Please watch before your visit.